Abortion At Home, Discreet, Safe And Easy Process:
What is an Abortion? And How do we do an Abortion At Home?
What is early pregnancy?
- Early pregnancy considers, normally Abortion at home. When you are in the first trimester or 12 weeks of your pregnancy days .where we suggest is a good time to have an abortion which is the safest period. Normally women identify their pregnancy in the first month after they miss their first period i.e. within 4 weeks.
- And so your pregnancy days count from the first day of your last period.
Why do we recommend terminating pregnancy during the early trimester?
- Generally, early pregnancy is the time when you have just missed your first or your second period. Your body is in the stage of developing your uterus to support the foetus for its proper formation and proper development. The embryo is not completely formed at this moment and it doesn’t had a firm hold on the uterus lining yet. This is the primary reason why most of the miscarriages occur during the first trimester.
- During your first trimester, the only noticeable part of your pregnancy is the gestational sac which looks like a drop of water like the size of a grape and the embryo is still tiny and microscopic. Termination of pregnancy if done during this period will not affect you emotionally and neither too much physically.
- It is very easy to buy an MTP kit online and terminate unwanted or unplanned pregnancy using abortion pills for having a safe process at home.
Is early pregnancy termination easy?
Yes, this time is the most suitable for abortion as, during this time the foetus has not formed, the condition of early pregnancy days is similar to the later menstrual days. During your menstrual cycle, you happen to shed the uterine lining and during early pregnancy, this lining thickens to know as decidua’s which are basically caused due to hormones required to maintain pregnancy and grow the foetus. If you abort during this time the decidua’s break down and so it replicates miscarriage.
What are the different methods of Terminating Pregnancy?
- Generally, there are two methods of termination of pregnancy, one is a surgical process and the second is abortion with pills, both the processes are equally safe and secure during the first trimester, however, the medical abortion option is cheaper and far more discreet than surgical abortion. The efficacy levels are also the same in both cases but surgical abortion includes physically scraping of the uterus using tools and administering anaesthesia which is not suggested as this may crop up issues later.
- World Health Organisation has approved the method of using abortion pills and the procedure to be the safest non-surgical form of abortion.
What are abortion pills?
Abortion pills are the pregnancy termination pills that help you to have a natural abortion by creating a condition in the body that replicates a miscarriage. US FDA has endorsed two types of abortion pills for medical abortion the Mifepristone and Misoprostol pill. One can buy an MTP kit online which has both these pills packed in one kit. This kit is available without prescription on Both these pills manufacture by various manufacturers and is sold under various brand names which are equally safe. Likewise, RU486 is a brand name for Mifepristone use in Europe by women to terminate a pregnancy for around 2 decades. Similarly, Mifeprex is also called as a Mifepristone pill, for misoprostol we also have Cytotec 200 mcg Online USA.
How do these abortion pills work?
Both the abortion pills can consume at home with a glass of water to terminate the pregnancy but on different days and with proper procedure. The mifepristone pill is an anti-progestin pill that stops the pregnancy hormones, progesterone, and the estrogen necessary for the development of the fetus. And, misoprostol pills create contractions of the cervix and dilate the cervix so that the entire embryo expels out in the form of vaginal discharge. These misoprostol pills shed the uterine lining of decidua that has form during the first trimester.
Who can take abortion pills?
- You can take abortion pills only if your pregnancy is uterine and not ectopic, which you can confirm by getting an ultrasound done and this strongly recommend. In the case of ectopic pregnancy (tubal pregnancy) you need to get a surgical abortion done and Medical abortion won’t work nor recommend. (Ectopic pregnancy is a method where the embryo gets implanted in the fallopian tube and not on the uterine wall).
- Your pregnancy duration should be within 12 weeks. One should remember to remove any IUD device if you are using it before consuming abortion pills.
How to take abortion pills?
- A woman can perform a medication pregnancy termination on her own at the convenience of her home without anyone even noticing it. Consume 1 Mifepristone tablet (200mg) orally with water, on the first day of the abortion. After this, wait for 1-2 days. Then take Misoprostol 4 tablets (200mcg each) with water or these could insert in the vagina too.
- If taken orally, place all 4 pills (together 800mcg dose) in the cheek pouches for at least 30 minutes. If the user does not start bleeding in an hour, then she needs to repeat the Misoprostol process after 4 hours.
- It recommend for women to undergo an ultrasound test to confirm the abortion. If the woman is within the first 7 weeks of pregnancy, then she can terminate it with 1 kit. And if the gestation is greater than 7 weeks, then she would require administration of 2 kits.
What are the side effects that you will face?
There are very few usual side effects to medical abortion which using MTP Kit or Mifegest Kit:-
- Mifepristone can cause temporary nausea, diarrhoea, abdominal pain caused due to cramping
- Misoprostol can lead to dizziness, headache, and in rare cases constipation.
How long will the side-effects effects remain?
The abdominal pain may last up to 4-5 hours though it may even last for 6-8 hours in case of intense pain and is a case to case basis. The vaginal bleeding may last up to 14 days or more with scanty bleeding and spotting after 10 days
How to tackle the side effects?
In order to tackle bleeding keep ample units of sanitary pads or maxi pads with you. But do not use menstrual cups or tampons as they may result in infections. One should take a blood coagulation pill to restrict excessive bleeding. For cramps and abdominal pains and fever. We suggest you take ibuprofen so that the intensity of pain decreases. This dose should not exceed 2500 mg in 24 hours. In case you feel nauseous and vomiting takes an anti-emetic pill. But the best way to tackle these problems is to buy Abortion Pill Pack online as this pack has all the required medicines to handle all such situations.
What if the side-effects aggravate and how to understand that?
If your side – effects increase beyond a specified time. You uncontrol by any of the pills then you should immediately report this to the doctor. In case of bleeding is more than 2 maxi-pads get absorb in an hour. It’s abnormal if you pass clots that are larger than the size of a lemon, it’s abnormal. If your fever doesn’t decrease 4 hours after taking the anti-inflammatory pill. Then you need to visit the doctor urgently. In a few cases, it observe. If you have a smelly vaginal discharge then you should check with your doctor. This can be a symptom of vaginal infections.
What if you do not get an abortion with pills?
- In case you do not bleed or the abortion is incomplete. We recommend you go to the doctor for an aspiration procedure. This procedure is safe and doesn’t include anaesthesia or scraping of the uterus and can complete in 1 day.
- You should make sure that you complete it. The abortion process and do not continue the pregnancy after taking. The abortion pills may lead to invalid birth or a deformed baby in the future.
What not to do after an abortion?
- After an abortion does not indulge in heavy or strenuous activities such as using heavy machines, driving, exercise. Avoid having sex for at least 14 days to avoid any inflammation in the vagina.
- Get an ultrasound complete after 14 days or a urine test after one month to confirm. The abortion else visit a doctor for further treatment.